Wednesday, November 21, 2012

THANKS-giving


There is so much for which we should be thankful.  My heart has been so full lately of all the wonderful blessings which have been bestowed upon me in just this year alone.  There have been so many wonderful, awe-inspiring people who have touched my life.  I know that I will never be the same again due to the inspiration, excitement, spirit and joy that they have brought into my life, among so much more.

I am grateful for my family and the support that they have given me.  They have always made me feel like I can do anything.


They are the people who know my potential and push me to be better, stronger and help more people.  






They always can recognize when I am down and are able to help me change my perspective while putting a smile on my face.



I am grateful for my friends who stand by my side to lift me up, listen and talk me through my trials. 

Friends who are there through thick and thin and make you feel
 like you deserve the absolute best the world has to offer and






 makes you feel like you have something to offer the world.




I am grateful for the knowledge that I have had the opportunity to gain through many sources; whether those sources be: through books, teachers, family members, friends, the spirit or personal insight.  This also includes the ability to use that knowledge to not only better your own personal self but also lift others when they have fallen.

I am grateful that I am a member of an amazing church that helps me grow, lift others, and learn the essentials to true happiness.  I am grateful for my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ; for his life, teachings, love, and willingness to serve.  I am especially grateful for his sacrifice and the daily support he gives me to make this life a little easier to live through even when bad things happen all around us.   I am grateful that he has given us books to help us learn more about him to draw nearer to him, and learn more about his other servants the prophets.  I am grateful that he has given us a place where we can bring salvation to those who have gone before us, where he dwells and where we can receive the revelation we need to help us with our individual problems.  I am grateful that we can have a family united for all eternity.  I am grateful for the power which Christ had is restored back to the earth to assist us in bringing eternal happiness and salvation to the world and guidance in our everyday life.

I am grateful for the beauty of this earth; from a droplet of water brought in by the rain, to the magnificent mountains and so many more awe-inspiring aspects of this exquisite earth.  I am grateful that every single day I can walk outside and see some stunning sign that God loves me and each of us; whether that be through giving me a hug through the setting of the sun, to warming my soul by blanketing the ground with a breath-taking blizzard, lifting my spirits by elevating my sights to the stars that decorate the night sky.
To those who have been in my life in one way or another; whether it be large or small:  You have inspired me.  You have lifted me to a higher state of being.  You have touched my life and my heart even by some act that you might find as minuscule or insignificant.  You have been my rocks, my inspiration, my motivation, and you have taught me to love.  You have helped me so much on this path of life
I am the person I am today because of you and for that I just want to say Thank you, from the bottom of my heart.  I love you all and wish you the most joyous of days.  I pray that you receive tenfold what you have given me.
Happy THANKS-giving!

No comments:

Post a Comment